In free mode, this offers simultaneous pacing guidance for speed and for heartrate in a high-contrast, easy to read display that can be used in low-light conditions, even without your glasses! If you want more, purchase a code from here to enable detailed statistics for you to review your performance after the race.
Please follow the instructions here to unlock this product.
1. Left dial tracks speed - to make sure you're going fast enough
2. Right dial tracks heartrate - to stop you working too hard!
3. The number on the screen is the lap number
4. Optional vibration alert whenever you are above or below your chosen level - a gentle buzz every few seconds when you aren't on pace
5. Activity specific targets - set different limits for run, swim and cycle
6. When paused, the display changes to display the current targets, the mode ("free" or "stats"), and the heart target.
Once you purchase a code here here you can enable these premium pacer features;
1. Enable calculation and storage of statistics (see below)
2. Personalise paused display with your name
The following information is stored once stats are enabled;
1. % of activity spent in the target zone for speed and for heart rate
2. % of activity spent above the target zone for speed and for heart rate
3. % of each lap spent in the target zone for speed and for heart rate
4. % of each lap spent above the target zone for speed and for heart rate
5. Activity graph showing where you were in zone for speed
6. Activity graph showing where you were in zone for heart
7. Speed target as an aide-memoire
8. Heart target as an aide-memoire (new)
Each dial sweeps up from the bottom of the screen. Once inside your target zone - specified in settings - the thin needle changes to a clearly visible, thick wedge.
The data field needs access to your profile to determine which sport you are engaged in and (if you don't set a heart rate target) for determining your heart zones.
It needs permission to write to .fit file to store stats.
Value is expressed as a decimal with "." as the decimal separator. Valid units are;
Value is expressed in mm:ss or hh:mm:ss with ":" as the separator. Valid units are;
Ranges are specified as a target speed / pace and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top where the slowest speed / pace is deemed the bottom.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 12kph or 5:00/km;
Enter 1,2,3,4 or 5 as the target to specify the zone as the target. The defined range will span the entire, selected zone.
Ranges are specified as a target number and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 150;